Fri, Nov 05|
Tai Chi - Pair work with Nitzan Michaeli
soft and deep internal work that suits everyone.
Time & Location
Nov 05, 2021, 10:00 AM GMT+2 – Nov 06, 2021, 4:00 PM GMT+2
Netiv HaLamed-Heh, Netiv HaLamed-Heh, Israel
About the Event
Among the topics practiced:
1. Chi Kung of Dr Ya Ya Ma who brings awareness to every joint and joint from the inside out. Gentle elongation of the connective tissue and of the spine in its various functions - while drawing attention to love, forgiveness, recovery, development, harmony and creation, in flowing movement and sometimes surprising tension ....
This year more precise work of the shoulder area to reduce effort from them and let the shoulder blades create a connection to the torso from which the movement comes.
2. Tsung Kong The three swings connect heaven and earth. Body awareness: Flexibility and vertical stability. Work of muscle relaxation, tendon flexibility and connective tissue stretching. Physical and energetic awareness of the three centers.
Phi Kung Opening the seven doors of energy. Opening the body gates: gentle exercises and stretching to get to know the body while paying attention to each area and vertebra in it. This exercise aims to find the right posture, helps in chest relaxation, nourishes the kidneys and encourages the flow of qi. Physical and energetic awareness of the various centers. Transition from solid to liquid and from liquid to vapor during mass and evaporation.
4. Reverse opening for lying down, in 8 hands.
5. The 20-movement series or Heng Haa with all the variations of opening and closing, yin-yang, and the eight directions. With reference to the joints, bones, muscles, skin and vibrations that vibrate and relax in the body. From the physical body to the energetic body, from the outside to the face, the energy compressed from the skin to the bone. , Between kidneys and heart.
6. Chi Kung Dragon Dragon. Work that strengthens the various centers and the connection to the soil-rooting and connection of the lower center with the feet through the release of the pelvis Work that massages all the internal organs and balances their function.